Flat Flexible Cables Design & Sourcing (FCDS)
QUICK CABLETM is a revolutionary service offered by Miraco, Inc. We design, source and finish flat flexible interconnection systems. We do not manufacture the base cable giving us a wide range of advantages that we pass on to you. We have excelled at this unique FFC solution approach because we are committed to becoming an active member of your engineering and manufacturing team focused on delivering a quality service, on time, while achieving your stated technical and cost goals. Utilizing an unbiased Flat Flexible Cable (FFC) Manufacturing Network, which is maintained by a certified supplier tracking database that evaluates the Capabilities, Quality, and Delivery of each vendor both foreign and domestic, and our state of the art laser systems and proprietary production techniques, we provide you with low cost, quick-turn, standard and custom FFC at any volume.
Why buy through Miraco?
Our committed engineering professionals provide:
- Over 100 years of combined experience with FFC
- Knowledge derived from 30+ patents in the field of flexible interconnects and connector technology
- A wide range of engineering support from design to complete testing
Our specialized and dedicated FFC procurement professionals get you the best price and quality because they know:
- Which FFC suppliers manufacturing abilities best fit your application requirements
- Who has the best pricing and delivery for each volume level
- How to leverage our buying power of millions of FFCs a year, when you may only be buying by the thousands
- When we can occasionally offer special low price deals by combining your orders with similar ones
Our manufacturing capabilities increase your design options with:
- Laser grounding down to 0.5 mm pitch FFC
- Multiple shielding options, from spray to foil
- Overmolding provides better results than traditional methods
- Notching, Skipped Conductors and Other Customization
FLEX CABLE DIMENSIONS & TOLERANCES
WIDTH (CW) X
- Graphic descriptions of flexible cable are for reference only and may not be indicative of the finished product.
- Side views of flexible cable are cross-sectional and are intended for reference only and may not be indicative of the finished product.
- Tin is standard plating on all flexible cable, however RoHS compliant gold plating is available.
- All dimensions and tolerances are shown in millimeters.
- Flexible cable lengths over 600mm have a finished length of +/-10 or greater.
NEW! Custom Margin Punched FFC!
Many new ZIF style connectors are being developed with additional retention features available that typically lend themselves exclusively to Flex Circuits (FPC). Miraco can offer the lower cost FFC solution for many of these applications. Tin or Gold plated conductors are available!